Saturday, September 4, 2010

Little Mr J

I love babies.. so sweet... so perfect... And little Mr J was an absolute angel....

This has to be one of my favourites...

ooh.. this one too !! Too hard to pick just one !




Recently I put the call out to my fb fans for a model to get some shots of some new props I had just gotten. An old school friend ( that I haven;t seen since - we won't divulge how many years that is !) came to my rescue and brought her sweet and adorable little Mr J for me to 'play' with...


This hat I got was part of a twin set made by twocute boutique and you can find her on etsy here
http://www.etsy.com/shop/jenniferjudy







This cute teddy bear hat is handmade byfunkyhooker, who can find her madeit store here..
http://www.madeit.com.au/storecatalog.asp?userid=4369



































1 comment:

  1. What a talented photographer these images are gorgeous well done Leanne. You have a wonderful knack with little ones I was very comfortable and Josh was so relaxed I will recommend you to all my friends. Keep up the fantastic work

    ReplyDelete