Sunday, August 22, 2010

sydney photography cherished moments new logo

I had been toying with the idea for a while to get myself branded.. I had no real logo, but kinda knew what I wanted..

Just by chance a competition on facebook caught my eye.. http://www.facebook.com/atomicbutterfly.designs

Rach at atomicbutterfly designs needed a tagline for her new name !!

Long story short I won !!

My prizes included a new logo !

Blog banner
Gift cert
Business cards
125x125 animated banner
Welcome page
Profile image for FB

Rach has some super cool business packages on offer ! Priced for all you proud MWAHs and the like !

I also added a few other things to the list

watermark design

cd & dvd case design and digital buttons!!

Here is a list of some of the great things Rach can design for you
◂ Invitations & Announcements◂ Photo Story Boards◂ FB Welcome Pages & Goodies◂ Logos◂ Website Banners◂ Business Card Designs◂ Flyer Designs◂ Letterhead designs◂ Bow Card Designs◂ Gift Certificate Designs◂ Affordable Business Packages◂ Website Buttons AND MORE

The thing I have loved is Rach is always letting me know whats she is up to.. (communication is high on my list of wants from anybody I do business with). showing me her ideas and understanding exactly what I want.. Nothing has been a problem..

The other thing i loved is knowing I am supporting another aussie mum just like me! I just love it.. Its exactly what I envisaged.. Thanks Rach x
If you are even just thinking about a logo or some invitations, go and take a look at atomicbutterfly designs !


No comments:

Post a Comment