Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today I thought I would share some of my favourite pet portraits...




This little guy was so timid. Only a few weeks old...

This puppy named "Red"was one of our dogs 1st puppies.... He was a bit special as needed a little extra care and became such a sook because of it !!

This Is Yoda our 1st born puppy. Delivered by the vet... She had to reach in and pull him out as he was breach. He now belongs to Family so we are lucky to stay intouch. Our dogs ( the mum and dad) love when they get to play with him...



The brother of the timid tea cup chi... these guys were so small, but just propped where ever I put them....That cup is one of those big soup kinda mugs !!


He was much more relaxed than his brother....
I love taking pets portraits. In our family they are as spoilt as the 2 legged children !!! Thanks for looking, Leanne



No comments:

Post a Comment